Tuesday 30 December 2014

In spite of you, I smile (59)

A few weeks ago, I raved about how awesome Orange Telecom was, especially their customer care. They lost a few points today. I don't mind that I was on hold for 15 minutes before the call centre answered my call. I also don't mind that it took them more than 4 hours to address my simple query. I'm not even bothered by the fact that I had to call them to remind them that I was waiting for their response. What irks me is that they are thieves. They've actually managed to catch up to MTN's stealth. Why bother warning you about the expiration of your data bundle when they can use up your airtime? Rage, fist-shaking rage!

But still we smile. We made chapati and beans (for me) and red cabbage blaukraut (for him). Do what you can Orange, we will still smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment