Wednesday 7 January 2015

Town and all that (66)

We were running around town today. I've come to appreciate the monthly parking sticker he bought. It takes away the drama of wondering about paying the parking attendants. We visited the optician. I realised that I might like to buy frames just cause they are cool. He's got new glasses [watch this space]. 

We tried out the Lebanese and Italian restaurants at GC. They both make decent fish. Cafe Coffee Today has Kampala's best juice cocktail. Something like watermelon, mango, orange and I asked for carrot. Lovely stuff! 

We got the final piece of our wedding photo collection. Jose is the awesomest photo guy ever! Interpol was a waste of time. I ended up taking a 20 minute power walk in Kololo. 

Then finally, we visited the relatives. Mikka and Malaika actually played with me today and held my hand. Lloyd is the cutest baby ever, till he gets hungry. Plus he loves the MTN 'tulo tulo'  advert.


No comments:

Post a Comment