Saturday 31 January 2015

Today (85)

When I grow up, I'll live in a cottage, with a prince. He'll be a nice prince, the kind that talks to his neighbours like they are important and gives candy to people. We will wake up happy each day, no matter what the previous day looked like. We will always start the day with a happy chai and funky chocolate or chilled out coffee. I will try to have fresh bread ready each morning just because the aroma makes mornings heavenly. 

I will have a little garden that I will tend to each day, because I like playing with ideas, not because I have a green thumb (I don't). We'll be happy to while away the day in each other's company. If ever we part, we'll eagerly count the seconds till we reunite (thank goodness for whatsapp). I know I will be able to ask or tell him all sorts of silly things, like whether or not I should bake a cake today. 

We will make jokes about life and be happy because we are each other's or as Simba says, "We are one." I know that I will not be alone. He shall be my shadow and, I, his.

I am glad I finally grew up. Welcome to my world - Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment