Wednesday 21 January 2015

Jolly good fellows (76)

Every year during graduation week, I remember mother telling me about the week I was born. Father was so busy with graduation proceedings that he nearly missed my birth. I was born into academia, literally.  That's the joke we share. 

This year Makerere's 65th graduation celebrated the achievements of two brave souls. They dared to believe they could achieve more than their background said they could. 


Four years later, we are all glad. Congratulations Dennis and Osbert. Beating the odds is an understatement. You've definitely made Arua and Ibanda proud. Next year, I hope we shall be celebrating more achievements. 

Meanwhile, anyone looking to employ Fine Art and Development Studies graduands, let me know. I know peeps who would appreciate the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment