Monday 17 November 2014

Tea time! (24)



It's time for a pause. What better day to take a pause than Monday? While the rest of the world revs its engines and powers on, I roll over gently. Today I showed up at work at 10. I did not have to go since work starts tomorrow. I just had a few things to clear up. I left at midday. It was a beautiful clear day. I was convinced to have an unusually large lunch. Chicken Cordon Bleu with creamed spinach, butternut squash and a Greek salad. Then, some how ended up watching a thriller. Thankfully, it was the kind that actually ended with a twist of hope. Imagine that, hope after all that gut-ripping and blood-sucking rage and confusion :) My day was definitely going well. I took a long soak in a mint scented bath and took a long sip of chamomile tea. Pause. Relax. [Till tomorrow]


2 comments: