Thursday 13 November 2014

Dimension[less] (20)

I am still struggling with jetlag. My body is 9 hours behind my mind. So while I want to stay awake till midnight, my brain starts winding down at 3 pm. I live in two different realities. I am about to move into a third one, leaving my mind behind to catapult 8 hours into the future.. All this dashing across space and time is dizzing enough; but people want more!

I just watched this movie which attempts to show that love is the fifth dimension beyond x, y, z and time. It claims that love is a tangible physical force (almost a being) that is capable of producing motion, of enabling one to identify a point in their story. So just as you tell life by space and time, you can tell life by love. In this world, time can be manipulated in the same way that one chooses their height, breadth or depth with reference to a given point. We can bend, and stretch time and are not trapped within its confines. Love transcends all and is what binds it altogether. 

This sounds familiar....
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 
Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in  Christ Jesus our Lord.
1 John 4:16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
I just thought that was  an interesting observation, especially since it looked like they spent a lot of money on a movie that said the same thing you'd find in an old dusty book.

Anywho, I had caramel popcorn and hang out with one amazing lady. I was glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment