Sunday 9 November 2014

All things (16)


"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 NIV.

He did what He promised. He made all things new. The sun rose. The old day and it's worries faded. I could breathe. I have peace, for today and Him forever. I feel slightly foolish for doubting. But my folly only makes His awesomeness more evident.

I am but a plant in your garden. I bend and change with the howling wind, the unforgiving rain and the scorching sun. I cannot control what happens to me. But I know You will not show me pain unless I need it. You will not leave me to die.

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment