Tuesday 25 November 2014

Same changes (31)

Today, I am grateful for the few consistencies amongst the inconsistent. I am glad that home is always ahead of me. I know I will wake up to a message from you. It makes me look forward to the sunrise. 

I am glad that all tea tastes great. One sip, one drop can save what would have been a most dreadful morning and make it almost normal. Tomorrow I will rediscover waffles!

I am glad that the family [blood and adopted] stick together. We may not always agree but we always love, we support, we help, amidst the fights and challenges. 

I am glad that the music does not change with location and time. The songs that we share bring joy always. The joy we share is our song.

I am glad that I know where I'm from. I am comfortable with who I am. I am excited about being part of you.

I am glad that sleep always comes to me. No matter how dreary or sad or great the day is, You give me sleep and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment