Tuesday 11 November 2014

Driving me crazy! (18)

I discovered today that I like automated car washes. I could sit there for hours, calculating the water velocity, time between each phase of the wash cycle and the reason for the timing. I wonder how the 'water wizard' knows when to move forward, back, up or down. Of course I could google this and know the answer in a jiffy but it's more interesting to sit and watch the wizard work it's magic. I know you would not be bored by this conversation.  Afterall, whenever we gaze at the stars we end up discussing Kepler's laws. Somehow, the last dinner we had was filled with talk of Faraday, electricity and magnetism. 

Back to cars and washes. This is a business opportunity waiting to happen: Washing a car in 10 minutes for 15 k per car without moody humans involved in the process. Hmm...

1 comment:

  1. excellent idea! but the way a car wash visit quickly turned into a physics class.... you are your father's daughter

    ReplyDelete