Sunday 26 October 2014

You are my sunshine (3)

Today, I am grateful for adventure and for a solid pair of feet that can take me places. 

You made me smile today. Before I was fully awake, you were on my mind. We walked together, you and I. We shared our special moments.

Somehow we ended up in Chinatown, complete with the Chinese road signs and a bridge!


We giggled together as I stared at the horse show. I watched as horses were bathed, received manicures and had their hair braided. Who knew horses had such intense beauty treatment!


We got lost together, which was a little embarrassing. But when we ended up in an amazing gallery of masterpieces. The confusion was soon forgotten. I realised that I like floral pieces and detailed landscapes. I spent more time in the Spanish and French rooms than anywhere else. This was my favourite piece.


You made the light shine and warmed my heart. You opened my eyes to the beauty that surrounds me. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.




2 comments: