Saturday 25 October 2014

Sunshine, Soup and Salaam Bombay! (2)

The sun came out today. I think it has a psychological effect on people. There were more smiles and how-do-you-dos. Or maybe it was because it was Friday.

I was out for a while and had lunch in the sun. The perfect mix of salad and soup. The order had my name on it, as if it had been sitting their waiting for me all morning. I still wonder how they got the soup to be so creamy without using dairy.



Then I spoke to him and was inspired to go Indian for the night. Goat curry, basmati, garlic naan and mango lassi are a good way to end the day.

And I get to rest my eyes here...


2 comments:

  1. The resting place looks comfortable... you didnt say if you enjoyed the indian.. but yet again it is indian, enjoyment was implied..cheers Mrs Candi

    ReplyDelete