Monday 2 February 2015

Back to School (87)

No. I'm not talking about the 2 hour traffic jam on every road in Kampala, as we try to get to and from work. Or the long queues at the shops and banks. The malls are finally child-free! Thank the Lord. I don't mind children. I actually usually love them. But those confused in-between-adult-and-childhood teenagers can turn anyone's moith sour. We thought we would pay tribute to a classic and decided to watch Annie. Sadly, as Yvonne said, "There was no fireworks at the end." Jamie Foxx is not our favourite actor. I don't think I like remixes of what I thought were beautiful grand old songs. 

In other things school like, I finally went back to Makerere for my transcript. I was very apprehensive and braced myself for a long tiresome bureacratic dance. Quelle suprise! I was in and out in 10 minutes. It had been waiting for me all year! Miracles do abound.  I am glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment